Suggest A Book
Recommend additions to LIS collection. Please provide as many details as possible.
- Check library catalogue (OPAC) for the availability of the book/CD-ROM/Video/DVD/Cassette and Check GECKO-gateway to library databases or A-Z list of E-Journals for Journal before submitting a request for purchase.
- If the item is already available in the library and you want duplicate copies to be ordered, please specify this on the request.
- If more than one copy of the item required, please specify the number of copies needed and number of students.
- Newspaper is excluded.
The request will be finalized and only can be ordered upon approvals from the Dean/HOD/Manager.
Ask A Librarian
Save Time! Feel free to ask us for help in person or online.
This service is for staff and students of the Curtin University, Malaysia.
We are offering several forms of reference assistance listed below:
- Walk in: Please drop by at the Reference Service counter during office hours
- Phone: Call us at 085-630039 ext 2559 or 2558 during office hours.
- Consultation Service: To meet with a Reference Librarian for individualized, in-depth assistance, please register at the Reference Services
- Service counter or call us at 085-630039 ext 2559 or 2558 during office hours. A librarian will contact you within 24 hours (weekends and holidays excluded) during the week to set up an appointment to meet at a time convenient to you.
- Email us at email@example.com and Librarians will respond to questions within 48hrs (weekends and holidays excluded). Simply fill out the form below.
STUDENT FEEDBACK / SUGGESTION FORM
Use this form to submit your comment or suggestion or any enquiries to Curtin University of Technology Malaysia library:
Your cooperation is highly appreciated.