Study spaces at the Library
Group study rooms & Discussion rooms
Book a room HERE
The discussion rooms (Chancellery building, Ground & 2nd floor) and Group Study Rooms (Heron 1; 1st floor) can be booked 1 week in advance. You can book to use a room for up to two hours per group per day. (No subsequent bookings on the same day allowed.)
For group study room at the HERON 1, 1st floor, the door will be opened 24/7 and the Library staff will be monitored the usage only during the Library opening hours. After opening hours, the usage will be managed by the students based on their booking.
- Common Study Area
The common study area is located on the ground floor, 1st floor and 2nd floor of the Chancellery building and the usage is based on Library opening hours for students. Tables and chairs are NOT to be moved from their place.
- Library Study Area
This area is located at the 1st Floor of the Heron 1 building. The Library Study Area is open 24/7 for studying and revision. The air-conditioning at The Library Study Area will be based on The Library opening hours at the Chancellery Building. However, mounted fans are readily available to those who wish to extend their stay beyond the normal opening hours. To get to this area, the students have to use the spiral staircase. Usage of the lift is PROHIBITED whether to go up or come down from the 1st floor. Students are to be reminded on not to leave their belongings unattended to avoid any inconveniences. All tables and chairs are NOT to be moved from their place.
The Library Study Area Requirements & Guidelines Policy:
- The library is not responsible for loss of personal items left in the area.
- All tables and chairs are not to be moved from their place.
- All type of food and beverages are prohibited.
- All activities that cause distractions, rowdy & noisy are prohibited.
- Library users are expected to respect the needs of one another and do not cause disruption.
- Students are to be reminded not to leave their belongings unattended at this area;
-Items left unattended for more than 15 minutes will be removed to give space for other library user.
For further enquiries about the Online Booking, please contact us at:
- • Email : email@example.com
- • Contact: 085-443912 during office hours
- • Stop by at the Enquiry and Lending Services Counter